Tuesday 5 June 2012

Exo-K Chanyeol joynews24 interview (120605)

Real name Park Chanyeol. Born on 27/11/1992. Height 185cm. He was an SM trainee since 2008. The meaning of Chanyeol’s name is fruitfulness, it is combined with a single hangeul, forming the name. His hobby & specialty are playing musical instruments, rapping, acting, playing guitar, playing drums, bass and many other instruments.
 
Chanyeol who is tall & has a model-like look has a nickname called “teeth rich”. It’s because he shows his teeth more than other people when he smiles. Chanyeol thinks it’s amazing because he’s never had his teeth straightened and yet fans call his teeth the nation’s teeth. However, his teeth are weaker than what he expects. He admitted that there was once where he accidentally bit the chopsticks and fork, his tooth even broke. Chanyeol, who are paying more attention to the health of his teeth recently, expressed his hope to film a toothpaste or gums’ medicine CF.
 
Although his eyes are round and has a gentle appearance, he dislikes losing more than anyone else. Because of his desire in winning, he is always the winner at the game of washing dishes after meal while leader Suho is the loser. Chanyeol thinks himself as the happy virus in the group. Chanyeol, who feels glad to be able to deliver laughter to fans, remarked that he is easy-going with anyone. To this, Kai added:”At first I was a bit surprised, Baekhyun joined us very late but he became close with Chanyeol in just one night.”

Chanyeol had a hard time because of how his ears looked. “Although it might be an attractive point now, I was ashamed of my ears when I was young.” Chanyeol said:
I was often teased by other kids because of my ears, so I didn’t want to pierce my ears as it would make my ears more obvious. I don’t know about the future but I don’t wish to pierce my ears if possible.” Chanyeol ranked himself in the lower position in aegyo because it would be frightening if he makes the sound of digging hole. (The reporter said) it’s not frightening so he can do aegyo like this.
 
Chanyeol’s another problem is that he doesn’t look charismatic no matter how hard he frowns. When filming MV, he tried to do some fierce expressions to look more masculine but the MV director told him not to do it eventually. Chanyeol said: The director told me to do it like what I used to do.” He also expressed that he would like to try some lively songs even though the current song is very good.
Chanyeol feels proud of EXO-K. During the interview he said:”All 6 members of EXO-K are the visual of the group.” He also remarked confidently that EXO-K is always united and cannot be separated.

Trans by nicole_0514 @ SMent_EXO

No comments:

Post a Comment