Wednesday 16 May 2012

Ren NU'EST

Introducing~ REN! *clap clap*


I want to write in Malay but readers r international..*cough* ottoke
Tayah la nak gelak kalau grammar ke laut,
yang penting message sampai ok! *wink*

I knew Ren when accidentally saw MV Face n he so cute..
later found out he is maknae..
But people who close to me know that its hard for me to like a group..
In Nu'est, I only like Ren.. so I'm not calling myself in their fans, 
dunno what their fans name also..

I saw he was at ranking no1 in this poll, forgot poll for what..
So I start want to know more about him..
Why people love him so much..
Then I saw this one video on utube at fansign event..
His fan dun want to let go of his hands..
He so embarrassed that time, and he not angry at all~
I think the girl keep praising him,
because he said thanks so many times..
The girl only let go when the person in charge came.. 

Actually only his appearance like a girl..
but he is strong.. he won 'hand' fight with other members..
can't believe that.. >.<
He is so interesting. lol.

I love a guy who do not easily get angry.. weird but cute like him..
So Ren, u r in my top10.. keke

No comments:

Post a Comment